Happy Birthday!

I know it's a few days late, but wanted to wish a public Happy Birthday to the Wife! She was a year older on Friday (the 9th). I shant reveal her age other than to say she's 3 months older than I! But she wears her age MUCH better than I do (and most other women her age, or even younger).

I got her some nice gifts, thermal undies, a high end utility knife for the kitchen (Wusthof), and an ultrasonic jewelry cleaner. Don't think it's romantic? It was on her list, baby. She was like a kid at Christmas with that cleaner, getting all the scum off our jewelry.

We had a nice evening in with a fine dinner and cake. The only downer to the day was that it was Maverick's first wrestling meet. The Wife went and was loaded up with video camera and digital camera. She didn't tell Maverick, but she was hoping for a win for her birthday. However, there was no one in his weight class on the opposing team so he didn't wrestle. Still, he didn't lose!

There's mighty cold weather coming through the northeast this week so hope all my pals in it's path stay warm this week!

Comments

Popular Posts