Just Desserts

Since I don't have a lot of time today, I'll give you a quickie. I saw this on the ABC News website. It appears a judge has determined our illustrious Leader of the Free World is indeed not the Supreme Ruler of the Universe he seems to think he is. A judge ruled that the Executive Order he signed giving him the authority to label whomever he wishes as a "terrorist group" was unconstitutional in that it was too vague and impinged on our right of free association.

In other words, some idiot in the White House can't call you a terrorist just because you complain about the government and are a Muslim, malcontent, or whatever. It's nice to know someone out there still has some common sense. I would love to totally rant on this, but I need to get back to work.

Later, peeps.

Comments

Popular Posts